In August every year, to coincide with
National Family History Month,
we hold an
This year our Open Day is on
24th August 2019.
We invite the community to visit our
Library and Resource Centre
to see how we can assist you
with your family history research.
QFHS is proud to offer, to all financial members, remote access to
as part of their membership.
MyHeritage Library Edition includes:
- More than 8 billion worldwide records
- Many QFHS publications
- The UK and USA censuses with images
- Hundreds of millions of Nordic records
- In excess of 100 million tombstone photographs
- Directories, guides, biographies, and yearbooks
- Government, land, and court records
- Wills and probate records
- Exclusive databases including the Jewish Chronicle historical newspaper
As a financial member of QFHS,
you can access all this from your own home
From our Members’ Area, financial members also have access to:
- The Queensland Family Historian: the Society’s quarterly journal
- Snippets: the Society’s electronic newsletter
- Members' Interests: for contacting people who may be researching the same families as you
- Subscription Journals: online versions of journals from other societies from the last two months.